Linux box with Adaptec 2940, two HD SCSI 4,3 GB, kernel 2.0.35 and raidtools
0.90.

First HD and second HD have 3 partitions.
sda3 and sdb3 are mounted in a RAID 1.

I want to change the second HD and use other SCSI HD 4,3 GB.

How can do it??

I think that I have mount the new disk, create the partitions, copy the
actual mirror partition to the new (dd if=/dev/sda3 of=/dev/sdc3  or dd
if=/dev/md0 of=/dev/sdc3), shutdown and disconnect /dev/sdb.

But now the superblock info in /dev/sdb3 (this is the old /dev/sdc3) is
incorrect. How I can solve it? In raidtools 0.42 I ran
ckraid --only-superblock. But in raidtools 0.90 I donīt have ckraid.

Thanks in advance.

        Javier Gonzalez
       Centro de Calculo, ext. 2333
       Universidad Pontificia Comillas