Quoting Carlos Carvalho ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Javier Gonzalez ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote on 16 December 1998 14:16:
>  >The utility for restore or change disks is Raid ARRAY is raidhotadd, but
>  >where is it?? It isn't in raidtools.
>
> Sure it is. It's a symlink to raidstart. Make install does it.

In raidtools-19981105-0.90.tar.bz2, at least, make install tries to put
things in ROOTDIR/SBIN. The Makefile doesn't define ROOTDIR, and SBIN is
defined as {exec_prefix}/sbin (this may be because I used configure
--prefix). So make install failed horribly, and I needed to copy the
binaries to their proper locations. If I hadn't known there was supposed
to be a symlink, I might have gotten confused as well.

Mike Stone