Hi Adam,

thank you for your hint  - I better should read the man-pages of certain commands
more often - THATīS IT !!!
At last there is one question left:

Procinfo (version 13 on my system) only shows the information of four disks - I
got twelve to watch. Is there
a solution, too?
By the way, I think it is a change in the kernelparameters (I mentioned that in
another mail, too); does anybody
know a book, webpage or something like that, where I can get information about the
kernelparameters?

Greetings, Dietmar

p.s: would someone be so kind to tell me, if my english is "understandable"... I
am not sure of some things and schooltime is long ago...