Hi guys,

Looks like the latest raid0145 doesn't patch cleanly against 2.2.5-ac3 !!
:-(

I grabbed the patch and got 3 rejections... and the kernel won't make
now...

here are the rejections:

find . -name *.rej -print
./fs/buffer.c.rej
./include/linux/genhd.h.rej
./drivers/block/genhd.c.rej

Any ideas? Looks like at the moment I can't build the kernel...

Ricardo