On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 05:25:16PM -0800, Aaron D. Turner thusly shaped the electrons:

> Ok, how do you fsck a raid 1 partition?  You know how after X reboots the
> system fsck's your partitions?  Well it doesn't because they're raid1, and

Besides configuring your raid partition to never fsck (tunefs -c 0 /dev/md5)
which I personally have done (due to the quite long time taking to fsck
90 Gigs on raid5) but wouldn't reccommend, you should have no problem if you
have built raid[015] inside the kernel and set the partitions to 0xfd.

Could you mail the errors you find on console please ?

Giulio