On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Eric van Dijken wrote:

> I'am trying to add Compaq SMART Raid controller support to the Redhat 5.2
> installation.
>
> The PCI probing is working.
> The module get loaded.
> fdisk start just fine.
> When i select "Done" i get an Signal 11, i can't find out where this
> happens.
>
> Anybody got a clue ?

 Try running the faulty command with 'strace' -- it helps understand many
errors, because with strace, you really see what is going on (which call
fails). Although it does not solve any problem, it might give you a good
clue at the origin of it.

Good luck,
TP

--
Thomas Pawlikaniec     \o o/ ?BoF!      ( Stay in love with whatever it is