I've noticed that I don't seem to be getting any new posts from
this list in the past several weeks.  Was wondering if it's just
been unearthly quiet or if something might be going on with the
RBL (Real-time Blackhole List) w/ sendmail and this mail-list.

If it's the first I have a question concerning upgrading a mirrored
raid volume to raid5.  Is this possible if I at some point in
the future want to move to RAID-5 for space reasons or will I have
to destroy the metadevice and restore to a raid-5 after I create
the new metadevice?  I figure it "shouldn't" be that hard logically
to do this, but then again that doesn't mean it's not hard code-wise.

Steve