> > > What about Jaycor (JNI) cards ? They seem to simulate a SCSI
> > > interface, but with up to 255 disks connected :-)
> >
> > 255? Strange. Does it have dual Fibre Channels? Even than that number is
> > strange. AFAIK, AL topology limit is 126 devices arbitrating on the loop,
> > and one has to be the HBA...
> >

> You can stack more on top of the local loop entities if you have fabric
> support.

Yes, I know, but if you have fabric in (not supported yet by drivers/fc4), I
don't know where 255 comes from. You could have thousands of disks behind
fabric.

Cheers,
    Jakub
Jakub Jelinek | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz
Administrator of SunSITE Czech Republic, MFF, Charles University
UltraLinux  |  http://ultra.linux.cz/  |  http://ultra.penguin.cz/
Linux version 2.2.1 on a sparc64 machine (3958.37 BogoMips)