On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:58:57PM -0500, Robin Giese wrote:
> So it's gotta be something other than the termination. I heard of a possible
> correlation with my CPU (AMD K6-2, VIA board), causing problems with the
> Adaptec board. Anyone know more about that?

We have the same timeout, reset, crash problems. Our data:

Dual PII 350
3 UW SCSI disks on the onboard Adaptec controller (the U2 one)
1 tape drive on the Narrow side
Kernel 2.1.131-ac1 with the appropriate RAID patch and tools from this
list.

--
The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed