Hi all,
        on a kernel 2.0.36, patched with 0.90 tools, i'm testing a simple raid 5
conf with four disks.
Everything works fine, i've created tree partititon on th efirst disks,
where the second is swao and the third of 16M is the /boot partiton.
Hda1,b1,c1,d1 are the partition for the raid.Wel if i set them to fd the
autostart-start , but actually o load the radi from a scsi disk tha i use
to setup the system, and when the kernle load and autostart makes his job i
can stop the array but i'm not more able to destroy and recreate it with
mkraid /dev/md0 (i do not mention really force but i used it too), and on
the mdtab i found md0 inactive.
The only thing i can do is to reset 83 the partiiton , reboot and works on
it.

ANothe rlittle question is about the damned boot/root disks, that is not
stricly correlated to this gorup but if someon have any answer he can
contact me by email, in poor words i cannot set the ramdisk size for the
boot disk without lilo in order to create a root/rescue disk that start in
ram and make my able to raidhotremove/add the failed disk with another one.

 Thanks