Hi

I got the drives built in the arrays as the machine was shipped to us.
There were no instruction manuals and so on, so I have ask our support
of pc computers.

Thanks, Dietmar

By the way: where can I get the updates?

--
"Wissen ist ein Transportproblem" W. Roesler
     http://home.t-online.de/home/dstein2203