Steve Costaras wrote:

> I saw that 2.2.10 was just released, I know it's rather early but was
> wondering if anyone
> tested to see if the rebuild problem was fixed?
>
> Also, any word on if the the raid patches are now included in the general
> kernel release?

I would seriously doubt if these patches ever made it into the 2.2.x
series. It just wouldn't make sense from a stability standpoint. (Note -
I'm not saying these patches aren't stable, I'm saying you don't add new
features to a "stable" source track.) But maybe they will be... Who
knows.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]