Ingo Molnar wrote:
> i'm rather sure we'd still use mdtools and user-space
> ckdisk if i had another job ...

I am using software RAID in 2.0.35. I received many helps from many
people in this list to make it work. I much appreciate everyone's
contribution to this excellent functionality.

The worst news I most fear to hear is, if any, an expert having received
too many complaints for his valuable helps to Unix world starts to think
to work for M$ which produces monsters (but many people call them
"software") to this world.

By the way, is it also a possibility/risk that M$ will borrow (or
ssteall?) the software RAID technology and put it into their monsters'
organ? I heard that W2000 is Unix based.

Yours sincerely,

CN