Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to implement RAID 0+1 in Linux?  (I
assume it's possible, because I've heard Linux folks talking about it)
Sounds like it would be really fast!  How would you implement it?  (a
RAID-newbie/wannabe talking here =-)

-ck

-Asked about his attitude towards alcohol, a congressman reportedly
replied:

"If you mean the demon drink that poisons the mind, pollutes the body,
desecrates family life, and inflames sinner, then I'm against it.  But if
you mean the elixir of Christmas cheer, the shield against winter chill,
the taxable potion that puts needed funds into public coffers to comfort
little crippled children, then I'm for it.  This is my position, and I
will not compromise."