I believe it is 66MBps per channel, but keep in mind that Ultra2 SCSI
runs 80MBps per device and has been around for a couple of years.
Ultra3 is supposed to run around 160MBps.  My U2/5-drive RAID0 has a
"theoretical" bandwidth of 400MBps compared with a 2-drive (one on each
IDE channel) UDMA RAID0 weighing in an aggregate 133MBps, or roughly one
third.  Someone correct me if these numbers are way off.  Of course,
price is nice and I still think that UDMA is nothing to sneeze at...
Just my half-nybble.
--
   Jeremy Stanley                Trend CMHS
I.S.Network Engineer      http://www.trendcmhs.org

 The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of Trend CMHS or Trend Foundation.

   "I program my homecomputer; beam myself into
          the future." --Kraftwerk, 1981