Theron J.Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> You can find my hacked patch raid0145-19990421-2.2.10.gz with an explaination
> on how I generated it at the following URL:

This patch is BADLY broken for everything but RAID-0. Resyncing a
RAID-1/4/5 array will not work due to a priority bug. The "official"
RAID code maintainers are working on a good patch for 2.2.10, but
recent 2.2 kernels have filesystem corruption problems unrelated to
RAID, so they're not safe to use in any case.

DO NOT USE THIS PATCH ON 2.2.10!! In fact, do not use ANY RAID patch
on a kernel above 2.2.6 until an official patch exists and the
filesystem problems in the vanilla 2.2.x, x>6 problems have been
resolved.

--
Osma Ahvenlampi