Apologies in advance for asking such basic questions.

Is it possible to use logical partitions on SCSI hard drives to make a
RAID-5 array?  Can the partion type still be set to 0xfd if its a
logical rather than a primary partition?  Or will I be better off to
construct the RAID array from primary partitions? (And lastly, just to
satisfy my curiosity, is it permissible to mix primay and logical
partions an any level of RAID?)

TIA,
Bonnie (very, very new to this!)
--
Bonnie Myers                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scientific Computing                            617-556-3353 (voice)