Its not quite that simple.  The update is a full distribution of RedHat
Linux 6.0 with the secure server components mixed in.  There are hundreds
of RPMs all in one directory.  I don't know which RPMs need to be
installed.  Also, there may be additinal configuration performed by the
installation procedure.

Joel