On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 08:45:38PM +0200, Sonia de Diego Atance wrote:
> Hi again Alvin, and thanks for being so patient with me!!!. Hi everybody in
> the list!!!

did you try with the sample raidtab i sent you last week?

> I have installed kernel 2.2.10 with its patch (with gave me some problems
> trying to install it, but I think at the end I could do it). I have been
also which patch are you speaking of? raid0145-19990724.gz
what problems, there should be none?
> able to install raidtools-0.41 but I canīt concatenate disks in linear
> mode. The error is the same always.
i dont believe the new raid code works with old raidtools
do you see anything in syslog?
what about using strace mdadd ... if syslog does not work

--
Luca Berra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Communications Media & Services S.r.l.