Hello.

I've been using RAID for some months with the RAID patch you offer from
pub/linux/damons/raid/alpha
on the kernel mirrors. I use the on boot raid superblock autodetection and I like it
much. I think
it's very good working. However, I like to upgrade my kernel often, and keep it up to
date, both
to use new features, and have a more secure and stable system. Since you don't provite
the patches
more then once every 3'd 4'th kernel, I have to wait pretty long between the times I
can upgrade
to new kernelversions. I would like to know if there are some homepage for the
raidpatch, or some
CVS repository where I can get new patchcode faster. I think it's a shame that the
kernel guys don't
let you integrate this code directly into the kernel, that would make it a lot easier
for the users.
I also would like to know if you're planning to release patches for 2.3 kernels in a
near future?

                        Regards Markus Gustavsson.

--
                                   __   _