Oh yah,

Alan, the tulip drivers stopped functioning correctly for me in 2.2.12.  I
have a gut feeling it's not a kernel issue but I havn't had a chance to beat
on it.
Basicly description:
Patched a freshly extracted 2.2.11 w/ 2.2.12-final patch.  copied my
/boot/config-2.2.11-smp from my previous kernel as .config in the source and
did a make oldconfig
Installed kernel, Everything came up correctly, including the tulip driver,
but the card wasn't capable of sending data to the network.  ifconfig shows
that it was reciving packets and sending yet it wasn't.  Wish I could be more
descriptive but I am at work now and don't have any of my logs ..

Will get home and do a make mrproper and try again and see if it still has
issues .. will drop you a log if all is not well.

--
 Mark Ferrell  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]