Hi

New to list so if this is a no-no, apologies in advance.

Have an odd RAID 0 problem.  My simple setup was working fine for about
a month until yesterday.  At the moment, I can't start the RAID
anymore.   Not sure why, nor what to do for the next step (mini howto
doesn't have much in the way of trouble shooting).  My /etc/raidtab,
errors, and info follow :

[root@saturn /root]# uname -a
Linux saturn.prioritynetworks.net 2.2.10 #6 Fri Aug 6 11:40:08 MDT 1999
i586 unknown

[root@saturn /root]# raidstart -V
raidstart v0.3d compiled for md raidtools-0.90

[root@saturn /root]# mkraid -V
mkraid version 0.90.0

[root@saturn /root]# cat /etc/raidtab
raiddev /dev/md0
        raid-level      0
        nr-raid-disks   2
        persistent-superblock 1
        chunk-size      8
        device          /dev/sdd1
        raid-disk       0
        device          /dev/sde1
        raid-disk       1

[root@saturn /root]# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [2 raid0] [4 raid5]
read_ahead not set
md0 : inactive
md1 : inactive
md2 : inactive
md3 : inactive

[root@saturn /root]# mkraid /dev/md0
handling MD device /dev/md0
analyzing super-block
disk 0: /dev/sdd1, 4441941kB, raid superblock at 4441856kB
/dev/sdd1 appears to contain an ext2 filesystem -- use -f to override
mkraid: aborted

Nothing has changed on the RAID side, no configuration has been
modified, etc,etc.   The only thing I have logged is a "possible" power
outage (not sure.. was out of town when this happened).  Is this RAID
dead?  Never seeing this before I'm not sure what else to do.

TIA

-- Jason