At 06:27 30.09.99 -0700, Tom Livingston wrote:
>I have been using the failed disk feature since Martin Bene posted it as a
>patch earlier this year.  At that point, the style posted for including this
>was replacing the raid-disk line with failed disk, not having both.  I
>suspect having both is working, in that the raid code will parse both and
>use the value included last.  I doubt this is recomended behavior, however,
>as I'd doubt this behavior is intentional.. and therefore likely subject to
>change.

You're right, failed-disk should be used instead of raid-disk, not in
addition to it. I find it rather amazing that it seems to work both ways.

Bye, Martin

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"
 Martin Bene               vox: +43-664-3251047
 simon media               fax: +43-316-813824-6
 Andreas-Hofer-Platz 9     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 8010 Graz, Austria
finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key