Howdy!

>I am currently playing with the RAID patches. I have kernel 2.2.12 and
>applied the raid 0145 patch for 2.2.11. It complained about fs.h, but
>the changes it wanted to make in fs.h were already there. I also
>compiled the latest snapshot of the raidtools 0.90.

This message is just to thank you all for the help and to tell Marc that I
patched the kernel 2.2.12 with the raid 0145 patch for 2.2.11 (since it was the
last one there) as well. I applied also the patch, referenced by Tom Livingston
(thanks) a few posts ago, over raidtools 0.90. Maybe you should try it as well.

Finally, RAID1 is working fine.

MP