/boot on RAID0?  Do you mean / on RAID0, or /boot on the same disks as
the RAID0 MD device(s)?  (Or some interesting patch allowing LILO to
piece together the kernel off several stripes at boot-time?)
--
 Jeremy Stanley                  Trend CMHS
Network Engineer          http://www.trendcmhs.org

 The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of Trend CMHS or Trend Foundation.

   "I program my homecomputer; beam myself into
          the future." --Kraftwerk, 1981

[clip]

> There are 4 20GB bigfoots connected (ofcourse one on each cable)
> running
> in raid0 with boot on raid.

[snip]