Am Sun, 17 Oct 1999 schrieb Robert:

> Hmmmmm, those 2.2.11 raid patches did not work for me.  After applying and
> ignoring the 2 errors, I got this upon compiling:

I applied the raidpatch 2.2.11/0824 to a 2.2.12 kernel and it worked well.
There were only some hunks (all in same file) rejected - but the changes they
would have made were already present in the original kernel, so no real problem.

> This was a stock 2.2.12 kernal from the tar-ball, with only one other
> patch applied first: ide.2.2.12.19991014.patch

Maybe first do the raid-patch then the other patch !?

And: do not ignore messages patch gives you, but see what it exactly did and
what not.

Thomas

--

Thomas Waldmann (com_ma, Computer nach Masz)
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www:   www.com-ma.de