Hello,
I've been able to set up raid 1 for my /usr /var and /usr/local partitions
on RH6.0

I've been lurking in the list for a while and I keep seeing references to
setting the partition type to 0xfd for root-RAID.

I feel dumb asking the question 'cuz the answer must be staring me in the
face:

How do you set the partition type to 0xfd?
I don't see any reference to "fd" when I list the Hex codes (fdisk v2.9n)

TIA

Rich Fernandez