I just rebooted my system for the first time automatically
mounting up md0 through fstab. and I got a fsck failure on the
md0 device. I made sure i let it totally sync before rebooting
so I am not sure whats wrong. It was great until fsck ran against it.

It seems that the parition table and the superblock dont agree
on what the raid size is. Are there any known problems with
fsck and raid v90 patch? fsck is from redhat 6.0.
I am running kernel 2.2.13

After i created the raid device I mounted it up right away and i got
these messages to the console right after the mount.

md0: blocksize changed during read
nr_blocks changed to 128 (blocksize 1024, j 264192, max_blocks 17619712)
md0: blocksize changed during read
nr_blocks changed to 32 (blocksize 4096, j 66048, max_blocks 4404928)

the 4404928 is on of the numbers fsck complained about. It said the
partition is actually smaller but the superblock says its larger
(4404928).

Any ideas?
Mike

--
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.