At 11:18 AM 12/9/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>======
>Now what?  Does this mean that the disk is bad?  I have other RAID 1's
>living on the same two disks and they have not slipped into degraded
>mode.  Should i just try to raidhotadd the device back into the the RAID
>and see if it corrects itself?
>Thanks for any help.

It could be a drive problem, but it could also be that since data is spread
across the drives of an array, with only 2 drives, removing one removed
half the data.  Without at least 3 drives making up the array, it has
nothing to reconstruct the data from when 1 drive goes bad.
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Packet: N5XMT@KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!