Hi!

I'm running 4 large web/mail servers w/ 2.2.14 + mingo patch and raidtools
0.90. Every server has a Raid-5 array consisting of 5 large IBM scsi disks +
one spare. It works like a charm, extremely fast and no trouble at all with
Software-RAID during months of heavy usage. However, yesterday I saw some
disturbing lines on one of the consoles:

  raid5: bug: stripe->bh_new[4], sector 8419312 exists
  raid5: bh e2927d20, bh_new d2f1eaa0
  raid5: bug: stripe->bh_new[3], sector 8421384 exists
  raid5: bh efbc6d40, bh_new e563cc60

What does this mean?
Should I be worries?
Anything I can do about it?
Any additional info I should post about my setup etc?

Grateful for the fine work you developers do, and for any advice on the
above.

Best regards, Johan Ekenberg