At 23:57 29.02.00, Brian Lavender wrote:
>I created the /dev/md0 and I compiled the kernel to pick up the devices
>automatically, but it looks as if dmesg indicates that something did not
>work right. Also, what sort of entries do I put in my /etc/fstab?
>
>Here is my dmesg output. It looks as if it is looking for a md-personality-3
>module. Did I miss something on the compile?

Compile the raid code into the kernel, not as modules. Alternatively you
can use an initrd to make raid modules available to the kernel. Method 1 is
easier if you're recompiling the kernel anyway.

Bye, Martin

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"
  Martin Bene               vox: +43-316-813824
  simon media               fax: +43-316-813824-6
  Andreas-Hofer-Platz 9     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  8010 Graz, Austria
finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key