On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Luca Berra wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 12:54:36AM +0100, Email wrote:
> > hi
> > im running 2.2.14 with raidpatch raid0145-1999-0824-2.2.11 and raidtools
> > 0.90
> > it works fine for me
>
> this is quite interesting, since it shouldn't work :))))

[...]
Well, my personal experience, is also it worked for me. When patching,
i saw rejects for RAID 5, and for other architectures than i386, so i
suspect thath it should work (I only use RAID-1), and it worked!...
(Lately, i used .14 patch with .14 kernel, it patched fine,
also working fine...)

Also, I make a call to the people who asks some question in the list
without looking in the docs, or waiting some days reading the posts,
because lately there are asks for the same question a lot of times,
or a question which is yet answered in the HOWTO:

http://ostenfeld.dk/~jakob/Software-RAID.HOWTO/

(Very very nice & useful HOWTO!)

Bye!

Carles Martinez