I've got a dual proc SS20 that I'm using at my toy here.  I'm running
tiobench/tiotest on this machine to test out the raw performance of these
disks, but I was sort of wondering what that (CPU%) number means on an SMP
machine.  Does it represent XX% of the total CPU cycles available are being
used, or does it represent that XX% of the 1 CPU's cycles are being used?
Seems to me that the threading would allow it to easily split onto multiple
CPUs, but then what does the (CPU%) represent on the single threaded test?
Thanks,
        Greg