When doing benchmarks, you should test with a filesize AT LEAST 3 times how
much RAM you have.  If you test with size=RAM, or smaller, than caching to
RAM will have a HUGE effect.  Once you get to size=3xRAM, the effects of
caching are sufficiently reduced that it's no longer a sifignant factor.  I
don't recognize that output, but you should also take a look at tiotest,
which is available from http://www.icon.fi/~mak/tiotest/.
        Greg