Hi folks,

got a small problem.
 I'm running redhat 6.1+ (2.2.14-5.0 kernels from rawhide and new
raidtools 0.90-6) I've checked and the 2.2.14-5.0 are using the B1 patch
from mingo's page. I think the raidtools they are using (mentioned above)
are the correct version.

Here is what happens:

I build a raid 5 array (5 disks) it builds and I can mount and write
things to it.

I'm not doing root fs on it but I build a new initrd anyway - it builds
and includes the raid5 modules - I rerun lilo.

I boot.

I get raidstart /dev/md0
invalid argument /dev/md0

I've checked the archives and it looks like others have experienced this
problem but they've  all been related to other issues.

is there something i'm missing?
I think I've covered all the bases.

any ideas?

thanks