I have raid 1 working and am swapping onto /dev/md1 I am interested to know
what modifacations you made to the startup scripts. We run redhat 6.1 with a
patched (for raid and promise ide controller ) 2.14 kernel. Anyway what scripts
do I need to change and how.  Presumably by altering rc.sysinit and checking
that the resynchronisation of the swap partation is complete (how?) before
issusing the command "swapon -a" ?

Godfrey Livingstone