Danilo Godec wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Mike Bilow wrote:
>
> > I think you have an electrical issue.
>
> I feared that, but what should I do? It's all LVD and all pre-installed by
> Intel... except disks, of course.

Call for warranty service, I would think.

> Besides, it only happens every few weeks even though the machine is
> pretty active (in use).

Parity errors should be comparatively rare, but the drive and controller
should be able to recover them.  You may have a mechanically
intermittent cable or an overheating problem that happens to be
manifesting as a parity error.  Another possibility is that the drive is
simply defective.  It is pure speculation at this point.

-- Mike