Hello,

I'm setting up a box with 8 IDE disks, and I need a secondary
controller that can be used in addition to the onboard one. It's gotta
be cheap, too. What's the best solution on a ca. $80 budget? Can
any of these controllers work with more controllers (like 2
controllers + internal = 12 IDE disks)?

I've already looked at the hardware IDE raid boxes, too expensive
for this home test project.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

O/T Question: Does anyone know any programs for Linux to
change the byte order of a windows binary file? We've got a small
self-developed "database" in a binary file, and we need to read info
from it using Linux.

Have a nice day!

Kent R. Nilsen