I think you want: http://www.linux-ha.org/

In general, it is better to have two independent servers that replicate
data back and forth than to try to put multiple initiators on a common
storage bus.  SCSI does allow this in theory, but as far as I know Linux
does implement the necessary commands to support multiple initiators and
trying to make it do so would be non-trivial.

-- Mike