On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Jakob Østergaard wrote:

>2.2.14 + 2.2.14 RAID + 2.2.15pre17 ( + i2c + lmsensors + homebrew wdt patch)
>
>in that exact order gives you a reject for raid1.c.  Simply change the
>raid1_kmalloc routine so that it reads:
>
>static void * raid1_kmalloc (int size)
>{
>        void * ptr;
[snip]

I've done this and added dvd-ide, reiser & supermount. But this is not
really working 8). Does anybody else have the problem that an insmod
aic7xxx (which is my boot controller) results in a:
``enable_irq() unbalanced from e00...''

The aic7xxx shares IRQ (9) with a Advanced System Products ABP940U and a
Hollywood+ (yes, I do boot in windoze once in a while). But there isn't
compiled advansys support into the kernel.

--
  Morten Bøgeskov (email: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

We are the F.B.I ma'am. We don't have a sense of humor that we're aware of.
                                                            (Men in Black)