dear sir / madam,

I am trying out RAID 1 on my mandrake 7 (kernel 2.2.14).
After reading the HOWTO page, I arrived at the site

ftp://ftp.fi.kernel.org/pub/linux/daemons/raid/

However, I got very confused with the version of
raidtools and patches which I should obtain. Below
is the instruction given in the web page, I tried
raid0145-19990824-2_2_11.gz patch, but
the compiler complains during make zlilo.  Also,
I could not find raid0145-980810-2.1.115
in the alpha subdirectory.  Would you be able
to point in the right direction so as to get me off
the ground ?

regards
michael