Hi Seth

Nope, reading this with vi under Linux will not hurt you. This piece of
DooDoo requires the Windows scripting host to execute. Without Windows it
is just harmless text. Hmmmm I wonder if the fact that this virus needs
windows makes windows itself a virus or at least part of one - the boot
time part.

-- Ken --