Hi, seems like this is really a FAQ but even re-reading all previous posts I
can't get it working.

Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm using kernel 2.2.14, Mingo's patches, lilo 2.21.4.2 (latest). I can get it
writing the boot code on the RAID partition (actually it writes it twice, once
per partition; i.e. on a two disk RAID1, /dev/sda1 and  /dev/sdb1, it writes the
boot code first on /dev/sda1 then on /dev/sdb1).

Now the problem is: how should I use lilo to write the boot code in MBR on
both disks? or how can I easily write the MBR on both disks so that it loads
boot informations from a partition superblock (/dev/sda1 for MBR on /dev/sda
and /dev/sdb1 for MBR on /dev/sdb)?

Please help...

Thanks.