-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ingo Molnar
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 1:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [patch] RAID 0/1/4/5 release, raid-2.4.0-test1-ac15-B4

<clipped>

i'm also very interested in slowdowns relative to 2.2+latest_RAID, for all
RAID levels - does it still happen with this patchset as well?

i've tested the patch and it's stable under all circumstances i could
reproduce - be careful nevertheless. (RAID0/RAID1/RAID5 under SMP is
tested)

        Ingo