Hi,

after booting the system in safe mode, without touching anything, the
background task kicked in rebuilding the three raid devices. But
there still are problems with the file system... After rebooting, the
message with the overlapping physical units was gone, but the machine
still did not boot by it's own... can we safely run fsck???

Jochen