On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Deny Fahruddin wrote:
> Hi,
> I am newe with Linux, and currentlyI am using Caldera eServer2.3 with kernel
> 2.2.14. I downloaded patches from
> http://people.redhat.com/mingo/raid-patches/raid-2.2.14-B1 and do the
> patching (to enable me Raid 1). But the patching does not go clean.
> Always got error Hunk#1 failed, Hunk #3 failed, etc.

To apply cleanly, you'll probably need a fresh 2.2.14 source. The version
that comes with Caldera eServer presumably has several patches applied to
it already by the distributor.

Alternately, you can hand-apply the rejected hunks. Look for files ending
with .rej, which should contain the details of the failed hunks.

The Caldera source may already have the raid 0.90 patches applied. You
should probably check before continuing, saves you time later.

S. Shore
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>