Hi all,

I have a up and running web server system with one SCSI 17,5 GB
disk, and I'm thinking of putting in a extra 17,5 GB disk and
build an RAID-1 array.

Questions:

* Is there a way of initializing the array without destroying data
  on the first disk, so that reconstruction is commenced at once.

* How to set up the raidtab file to *completely* mirror the first
  disk on the second one (not just one partition, the whole disk)

* How to deal with the problem that the first disk is also the
  boot disk.

I've read the RAID-Howto, but it doesn'y cover the first two
questions and maybe someone knows a simple and save way
as an answer on the last question.

--Jesse op den Brouw