Hello chien,
thanks for your instant response. In addition to the TED explaination,
following is the elaboration for Vertde.

As far as ib-verbs API remains same, it should work with iWARP
hardware also, however we have not tested this path. In the future
releases this will be taken care.

Vertde is developed to test and debug kernel level ib-verbs, it does
not use IB or iWARP protocol dependent connection management service
for path resolution and address resolution, this has to be done
manually.

Comments, suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Thanks & Regards
Devesh