Tziporet Koren wrote:

> You can look at the ping-pong examples that come with libibverbs. http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/libibverbs/ > Also you can look at the performance tests (ib_write_lat, ib_write_bw, etc). http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/perftest/

Thank you for the prompt reply! Not quite what I'm looking for (a proper programmer's guide) but better than nothing and probably enough to get started.

However, I have a question: our application needs multicast which, if I understand things correctly, means the only option is Unreliable Datagrams.

I'm experimenting with ud_pingpong.c and it works, but as soon as a try to exchange messages bigger than 2048 bytes I have the following error:

Failed status local length error (1) for wr_id 2

A table in Mellanox' "RDMA Aware Networks Programming" shows that for UDs the max messages size is limited by the MTU. That really being the case, how can I check/change the it?

Many thanks in advance,

Werther Pirani