Yevgeny Petrilin <yevge...@mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> The multicast attachment mechanism is used both by IB and Ethernet,
> so we need to specify for each multicast address (whether it is gid or mac)
> its protocol.
> For Ethernet addresses, their VEP number should be specified [...] A Ethernet
> ports now need to [...]

With this patch touching a mechanism which is used by both IB and EN,
I believe it need to be separated into two patches, the 1st changing only
the core/common logic and the 2nd the EN one. Looking on V2, I see that you
did have there two patches: "[21/25 v2] mlx4: Adding protocol fields
to multicast group"
and  "[22/25 v2] mlx4_en: Attaching Multicast addresses"

Or.